Cereal Magazine Vol. 18 (Autumn/Winter, 2019)
- In this issue, we delve into the subject of legacy.
- The cover of Volume 18 features Rupi Kaur, who discusses how her heritage has shaped her own burgeoning legacy as a poet and performer.
- The issue also includes interviews with creative director Jonathan Anderson, and the team behind Atelier Vime.
- We celebrate the artistic legacies of Joan Miró, Eduardo Chillida, and Fan Ho; the architecture of Carlo Scarpa’s Brion Tomb; and the design of Gio Ponti’s iconic hotel, Parco dei Principi.
- In our travel pages, we encounter the wilderness of Kruger National Park, South Africa with Singita; and take in the frescos and orange groves of Palazzo Daniele in Puglia, Italy.
- We further explore the theme of legacy through essays and poetry, and present an autumn fashion edit at Kettle’s Yard